Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Well, Kit the days go by and...

Almost a week has gone by since our last post! Kitty Kit, I'm glad to see that you are so snug in your new blanket. Now if you can just keep your stomach from rumbling and the blanket reasonably clean, it's all good, eh?

There have been some times in the past week when I thought that you were almost as good as new and that perhaps our experiences had all been a figment of my imagination.

So what is our reality...yours and mine? You are drug dependent. If there's a lapse in meds, we're back to square #1. Given your diet of raw rabbit, we should be seeing some substantial output, but alas that hasn't happened. I'm inclined to believe that this will be our story until the last chapter. Now don't get me wrong! Admittedly, I was a bit stressed when we got up at 2:30 this morning and I thought that "the process" had started again. All is quiet now and you are wrapped up in your blanket on the sofa.

Actually, it would be a gift if you stayed comfortable and purring with the help of these meds for as long as they last. I'm grateful that you are not all skin and bones anymore and seem to be putting on some weight. Your spine is still quite prominent, but you've softened a bit.

You've given me some calm for a bit while I grade all of the English Comp papers in front of me. Thanks!

I love you Kit.

What are you dreaming about?

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment