Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Days Keep Passing ...But no resolution

Darling Kitty Kit Kit,

We've been to hospital twice this week and you have lost almost one pound. I'm worried that you will go under 6 lbs.
You seem to be keeping the medicine in your stomach and you ate for the first time in two days since we returned from hospital a little while ago.

Dianne says we should wait a couple of days to see how you fare. The next option is ultra-sound, which comes at a bad time for us financially. I'm not going to make any decisions until we have some more information. You should know that I would never want you to suffer and so if you can't fight this, I'll do the right thing for you.

Everyone at hospital says you're such a beautiful kitty. That's true, not only on the outside, but on the inside. Do you remember the night that we said good bye to Holling? You were right beside my head licking away the tears from my cheeks as I tried to go to sleep. Then you crawled up under my chin and fell asleep.

Kit, please eat your supper tonight so that you can become strong again.

Love,

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment