Friday, June 5, 2009

So Cass, remember your cousin Kelsey?

Hmm, is there a family resemblance? Do you remember when he came to visit us in March of 2008? I think that you really charmed him.

It's good that you ate well yesterday and slept so soundly. When I woke up this morning, there you were curled up by my head. But you're not eating again and surely by now the steroids should have kicked in.
I wish that your communicator hadn't passed on because she was the one who really knew what was going on with you. The singing woods lady is so non-committal. She says that you will go in your own time.

I keep looking for the robin outside of the computer room window. Do you remember how he was here all winter and through the spring? The Native Americans believe that he is a signal of dramatic change. Where is he now? The Mourning Doves come everyday around four for the birdie all-you-can-eat at no charge buffet. I'll have to look them up under totems to see what they represent.

You're back in bed again, but it will soon be time for me to wrap you up and take you back to hospital for your meds. You do have an option. You can stop fighting me, take your meds and not have to go to hospital. I've told you that you can't have these meds as an injection. They don't come that way, so you have to open up your mouth and just swallow.

Well Kitty Kit Kit, this blogging thing seems to be serving its purpose. When I blog "about it" my mind doesn't seem to be weighed down so much.

I love you, Kitty.

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment