Tuesday, June 16, 2009

So who is the prettiest kit in MA?

Well Cass, of course it's you! Aren't you lucky to have such wonderful vet techs to take care of you? It must be your girlish charm that wins them over.

We seem to have stabilized for a bit and I am truly grateful, because to tell you the truth I was getting tired of too many late nights, not enough appetite in my kit and your decline.

It seems like we have a respite and that's good. It's summertime and I'd loved to see you in the sun on the back porch again. Yeah, I know that you're heavy into drugs these days, but you seem to be feeling better. Keep up the good work until we run out of drugs. We can both use a break.

I'm just glad that you're sleeping all night long and haven't been bleeding for three days now.

The sun is out today, so it's all good, huh?

Love and head butts,

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment