Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday and it's a beautiful day

Cassie, you certainly have a lot of friends. You keep getting your photo taken with everyone but Mom. I know...I know...you really like Dao!

Yesterday I took you out to the backyard to Holling's garden, but despite the fact that it was a breezy day in the 70's all you wanted to do was to go back inside.

You got your hair brushed before bed and you seemed to like that. After a good night's sleep with no accidents you seemed to be ready for this day, but now you're passing blood again.

Are you winding down, Kitty Kit Kit? I'm sad but it seems like you are similar to the way that Holling was before he passed on. Is it that you're giving me some time to get used to the situation and then you'll take your leave.

Cassie, kit, it's been a difficult year for me. I've said goodbye to so many dear fur souls. The energy in the house is waning. Whatever the case, I want you to be safe and in comfort for as long as you stay with me.

Let's try communing with each other in the garden again this afternoon.

Love to you Kitty, Kit, Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment